COVID19 Mitigation: The organization team is monitoring closely the COVID19 situation. Remote presentations will be allowed. Depending on how things develop, the conference will be held fully online or in a hybrid manner.
The International Conference on Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks (EWSN) seeks half-day and full-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of networked embedded systems, broadly defined, including for example Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Things, or Cyber-Physical Systems. Tutorials may be lectures, interactive workshops, hands-on training, hackathon, or any combination of the above.
Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file for review. The selected tutorials will be held on the first day of the conference (Wednesday, 17 February 2021).
The proposal should be concise (maximum 3 pages) and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial instructor
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial, including a tentative time schedule
- When relevant, a description of previous tutorial experience of the instructor(s) and similar tutorials offered at recent conferences including links to online videos
- Venue requirements for the tutorial room
- Requirements for the attendees (e.g., must bring their own laptop or other hardware, familiarity with certain technologies or topics, speed of Internet connection etc.)
- Any restrictions (e.g., number of participants)
Note: Compensation to tutorial speakers will not be provided.
P̶r̶o̶p̶o̶s̶a̶l̶ ̶D̶e̶a̶d̶l̶i̶n̶e̶:̶ ̶S̶e̶p̶t̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶2̶1̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Proposal Deadline: October 1, 2020
Notification of Selection: October 12, 2020
Each deadline is 23:59 UTC-12 (AoE).
Proposals should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding 3 pages, to the Tutorial Chair Domenico Giustiniano at firstname.lastname@example.org