COVID19 Mitigation: The organization team is monitoring closely the COVID19 situation. Remote presentations will be allowed. Depending on how things develop, the conference will be held fully online or in a hybrid manner.
The International Conference on Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks (EWSN) is a highly selective single-track international conference focusing on the innovative research related to embedded systems and wireless networking. EWSN will be held in Delft, The Netherlands for the 2021 edition. Workshops will be held on Wednesday, 17 February 2021.
Proceedings will be indexed in the ACM Digital Library, SCOPUS, and other prominent digital libraries.
Workshop proposals should be no longer than four pages and contain at least the following information:
- The name of the workshop.
- A brief description of the motivation and rationale for the workshop, and the reasons why the workshop is of interest at this time.
- If appropriate, a brief statement about how the workshop relates to other workshops and conferences on similar topics.
- The position of the workshop with regard to the topics traditionally covered by EWSN.
- A draft version of the Call for Papers, as complete as possible, including workshop deadlines that should be aligned with the relevant important dates below.
- The name, affiliation, and short bio (up to 200 words) of each main organizer.
- A tentative list of prospective TPC members, indicating their names, affiliations, and whether they have been contacted / accepted the invitation.
- The planned format of the workshop, including expected number of presented papers, invited / keynote talks, panels, posters / demonstrations, or any other means to facilitate lively discussions and attendee involvement.
- The expected number of submissions and the expected number of participants.
- A description of the publicity plan.
- A list of specific equipment (if needed).
In case of a recurring workshop:
- A description of the history of the workshop, including number of submitted and accepted papers, and attendee count.
- If the workshop was co-located with another conference, please briefly comment on why EWSN is a more appropriate venue.
- A description of the modifications brought by the chairs, and the renewal rate of the TPC.
The workshop organizers should also take into account the following considerations:
- The workshop organizers will be responsible for managing their workshop and coordinating with the local arrangements chair of EWSN 2021 for facilities, and with the publication chairs for camera-ready papers.
- The workshop organizers will be responsible for setting up the paper submission site and also for the review process for the selected workshops.
P̶r̶o̶p̶o̶s̶a̶l̶ ̶D̶e̶a̶d̶l̶i̶n̶e̶:̶ ̶A̶u̶g̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶3̶1̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
P̶r̶o̶p̶o̶s̶a̶l̶ ̶D̶e̶a̶d̶l̶i̶n̶e̶:̶ ̶S̶e̶p̶t̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶2̶1̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶(̶e̶x̶t̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶)̶
Proposal Deadline: October 1, 2020 (extended)
N̶o̶t̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶S̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶S̶e̶p̶t̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶7̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
N̶o̶t̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶S̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶S̶e̶p̶t̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶2̶8̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶(̶e̶x̶t̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶)̶
Notification of Selection: October 8, 2020 (extended)
Each deadline is 23:59 UTC-12 (AoE).
Proposals should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding 4 pages, to the Workshop Chair Jeremy Gummeson at email@example.com